Lately, I've been testing a lot of new products. The best way to test them all at once is to do a makeup look with them. When my girl is sleeping I have enough time to do something more than just winged eyeliner on eyes. Some time ago I got new Freedom Makeup Pro Artist Pad Extreme Vice palette and so far I'm quite satisfied with eyeshadows. They do dust a bit but are nicely pigmented and blend very well.
Freedom palette contains shimmery and matte eyeshadows, but there are more first ones. On the upper lid, I decided for more neutral but shimmery shades, while I went with green on the lower lid and the inner corner. The sun is up, spring is here and it's time to wear some bright and fun makeup. The eyeliner is new Essence The Cushion eyeliner, which impressed me a lot. It's a true black eyeliner, and I guess it's waterproof because once it sets it doesn't move.
Did you notice I wear a green lipstick? Well, of course, you did. New Essence lipstick in shade No To Mainstream is amazing. I'm completely in love with this matte green but I bought it just to wear it in the house because people already look me strange when I wear my "in you face" eye makeup. I don't even imagine how they would look me if I'd wear green lipstick on my lips. Okay, I do imagine, haha. Somebody escaped from the circus. :P
Products I used:
- Freedom Makeup Pro Artist Extreme Vice palette
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar X Fiber Extreme Black mascara
- Essence The Cushion eyeliner 01 Black
- All Day & Night Stars Came Out eyeliner
- Essence Instant Matt 10 Matt foundation
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal 01 concealer
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Powder Light
- L'Oreal Infallible Blush Paint Pinks (blush Fuchsia Afterhours)
- Catrice Prime and Fine contouring palette 010 Ashy Radiance
- Essence Blossom Dreams Rainbow Highlighter 01 Prism of Light
- Essence Vibrant Shock 10 No To Mainstream lipstick
What do you think about my makeup? Would you dare to wear green lipstick? Thank you for reading!