Happy Valentine's day, everyone. It's been a while since I posted and created a makeup look that's not just a basic look with eyeliner and lipstick. I decided to do a makeup look, inspired by Valentine's day, and meanwhile to try few new L'Oreal products I received recently.
Red, red, red. Today's day screams red to me, so I used red toned eyeshadows from Sleek Sunset palette, but the final makeup looks a lot less intense as I had in mine. But it doesn't matter, I like it a lot. After ages, I did cut crease. I really like this technique, although it looks much better with matte eyeshadows. The eyeliner is L'Oreal Superliner Superstar. I talked about it in yesterday's post. Can you see how intense it still looks after months of usage? Definitely an amazing product.
I miss doing creative makeup looks a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to do them often. After all, Neja won't be a baby forever, she's growing fast and the time I spend with her is very precious to me. But I hope I'll manage to do as many looks as possible when she grows. I have so many ideas I want to realize.
I updated this simple Valentine's day look with some glitter to make it look more special in complicated. :P
On my lips, I'm wearing new L'Oreal liquid lipstick in shade 204 Red Actually. So far I'm really liking the formula. It feels very pleasant and non-drying on lips.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 Vanilla
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer 01 Ivory
- BeYu Stay Matt makeup base
- Oriflame The One Illuskin powder Light
- L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring palette 01 Light/Medium
- L'Oreal Infaillible Blush Paint Ballet Dream
- glitter studs from Műller
- Sleek Sunset palette
- Sleek Storm palette
- Sleek Vintage Romance palette
- Toyoko longlasting kajal 508
- L'Oreal Superliner Superstar Black
- BeYu Beauty Queen volume mascara
- Born Pretty Store false lashes
- L'Oreal Lip Paint 2014 Red Actually
What do you think about my look? Thank you for reading!