I haven't written much reviews lately. Because of my cousin's wedding and other work at home I simply didn't had much time or inspiration for writing. But what I was really inspired to do in the free time I had was makeup. If you follow me on Facebook then you already saw a collage of four makeup looks I did recently. All of those will be posted on my blog, but first I wanted to show you the latest makeup look that was also an inspiration for the look I wore to the wedding on Saturday. It's a purple and blue cut crease. I tried cut crease many times and it didn't always succeeded as I wanted, but this time I'm really happy with the result.
For this look I used tape, because I wanted to get nice straigh line in outer corner.
I started with taupe eyeshadow from Catrice Absolute Matt palette, I was applying it above the crease. Then I took Highness from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 and I applied it over the taupe eyeshadow. For the application of both eyeshadows I used Essence Smokey brush. Then I used Ebelin blending brush and I blended purple eyeshadow up on brow bone. Because I wanted deeper cut crease, I used purple eyeshadow from Sleek Curacao palette (it's darker than Highness) and I applied it above the crease, but I didn't go very high with it. Then I used eyeshadow Flesh (Sleek Ultra Mattes V2) and blended purple on brow bone with it. The area under my brow I highlighted with white eyeshadow from Catrice Absolute Matt palette. When I was satisfied with application of purple shades on my eyes I took Catrice concealer and applied it on my lid, so that the crease got harsher look. Then I applied Misslyn Next Generation all over the lid. Under my eyes I used electric blue eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette and eyeliner is NYX Extreme Blue. On cheeks I applied coral shade of a blush from Makeup Revolution All About Cream palette, but on lips I wanted a purple hue, so I used Deborah Milano purple gloss over Essence Lovely Frappuccion lipliner.
Products I used:
- Fleur de Sante Anti-ageing makeup primer
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15
- Catrice Velvet Finish 010 Velvet Ivory concealer
- Catrice Colour Correcting Mattifying powder
- Sleek Face Form Fair (bronzer)
- Makeup Revolution All About Cream blush palette
- Sleek Curacao palette (purple eyeshadow)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 (Flesh, Highness)
- Catrice Absolute Matt palette
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette (electric blue eyeshadow)
- Misslyn Next Generation
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Blue
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Oriflame Eyes Wide Open mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How To Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes for brows)
- Essence Lovely Frappuccino
- Deborah Milano Glossissimo lipgloss 14
|I probably don't need to mention that when it's hot my hair is sticking on my forehead. It's quite annoying, actually.|
How do you like this look? Thank you for reading!