As a huge makeup junkie I can't celebrate my birthday without colorful makeup, right? I had no idea what kind of makeup I want to wear on my eyes, but I guess purple and blue are really my type of colours. I can't deny I feel amazing with colourful look, even if I go only shopping, like I went today, and I definitely needed a break from nude looks I mostly wear lately, because I'm trying to use Catrice Absolute Matt palette as much as possible. I combined the look with one of the prettiest lip shades there is - a combination of Essence lip liner in A Girl's Dream and Bourjois Nude-ist. I didn't add false lashes to this look, because I wore it a whole day and because of my glasses it's impossible to wear false lashes. But I think makeup would look even better with them.
I couldn't decided which photo of this makeup I want to post, so prepare for a photo heavy post. Information about products I used for this look can be found lower in this post.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 Light Vanilla
- Catrice Velvet Finish 01 Velvet Ivory concealer
- Maybelline Anti-Age Effect 03 Fair concealer
- Artistry Exact Fir Creampowder
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe blush
- P2 High Beam highlighter
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao (Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini)
- Miyo 39
- S-he Stylezone Eyeshadow Quattro 245
- Essence Liquid Ink High Gloss liner
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Oriflame The Eyes White Open mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How To Make Brows Wow palette (Love Brunettes for brows and Lift Up for highlighting)
- Essence A Girls Dream lip liner
- Bourjois Nude-ist
How do you like this look? Thank you for reading!