I haven't even realized that the half of the Christmas challenge is already over. The sixth theme is Under the tree. I decided not to complicate much and to do everything green. Green is actually one of my favourite colors and I realized I haven't worn green on nails for a very long time. I mean, I did use some green in different nail art manicures, but I haven't wore dark green shimmery shades that are just perfect for this season.
I did very easy green smoky look with a touch of neon in inner corner. This is very wearable look and I had to do something wearable, because I went to work in the evening. For the lips I decided for a very soft pink glossy shade - Revlon LA Exclusive. It actually just came in the mail on the day I was doing this look and I had to try it immediately. :)
Products I used:
- Catrice Nude Illusion Nude Ivory
- Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer Fair
- Essence Stay All Day long lasting concealer Natural Beige
- Artistry Exact Fit Cream powder
- Sleek Face Form bronzer and highlighter
- Catrice Mandy-rine
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Catrice Don't Touch My Mosserati
- Sleek Vintage Romance (Love in London)
- Sleek Acid (neon green)
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Essence Liquid Ink High Shine eyeliner
- Miyo Big Fat Smoky Lashes mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes)
- Revlon LA Exclusive
It's greeeeen. :) And gold. Gold and green are actually quite gorgeous combination, I don't know why I don't wear it more often. The idea of this nail art was to do a Christmas tree on an accent nail and gifts of others, but Christmas lights seemed like a better idea in the end. I also added a bit of glitter to make manicure look more festive. Polishes I used are Essence All Access, P2 Precious, Essence Wild White Ways, Essence The Huntsman, Manhattan 29Z and to stamp lights I used MoYou Festive plate 06.
What do you think about my makeup and manicure? Thank you for reading!