Nothing makes me in a better mood on gloomy days than playing with colors. It can be on nails or on eyes. Well, this time was on eyes. I don't remember the last time I was playing with eyeshadows and creating a colorful makeup look. It was for ever. I took two Sleek palettes with bright eyeshadows Acid and Curacao and had no idea, what will came out in the end, when I started, but the final result actually came out pretty good, I loved it.
The main focus was on eyes, so I used a lot of colors and combined them with nude lips. On lids I used few neon shades (yellow, orange, pink), under which I applied white base to make them more pop out. I wasn't sure if I should use something neutral or blue in crease and on browbone, but in the end I decided for blue, after all it was meant to be very colorful look, and liked the combination a lot. Under my eyes I used purple eyeshadow and of course black eyeliner which is a must with colorful looks.
Products I used:
- Catrice All Matt Plus Nude Beige foundation
- Makeup Revolution The One shade 1 foundation
- Essence Stay All Day 16h concealer Natural Beige
- Maybelline Instant Anti Age Effect Fair concealer
- Alverde Jungle Fever shimmering bronzer
- Essence Ap-ri(c)ot blush
- Essence Soo Glow Look on the Bright Side highlighter
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao palette (Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Epresso Martini)
- Sleek Acid palette (neon yellow, orange, pink and purple)
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Alverde Extreme Black gel eyeliner
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Essence Lift Me Up! highlighter (How to Make Brows Wow palette)
- Essence I Love Extreme Volume mascara
- Essence Natural Beauty
What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!