I had to do a post in Frozen series dedicated to Anna, because along with Elsa and Olaf she's my favourite in the movie. Anna doesn't wear any makeup in the movie, so I decided do to a look inspired by her dress. She wears the dress from first photo most of the time in movie and it looked like an interesting color combination, so I decided to try to create something with these colors on my eyes. Well, in the end I was very satisfied with the final look.
The bottom of her dress is blue, the top is black with golden belt and sleeves are mint. She also wears pink mantle. So I combined all these colors - blue on inner and outer part of my lids and in crease, pink in the middle of the lid, the combination of blue and mint on lower lashline and the combination of black and golden for winged eyeliner. The blush I used is Maybelline 501, but I applied it very soft, so that it looks soft reddish on cheeks and that look is very close to my natural blushing. On lips I used my new Rimmel Apocalips in shade Celestial, which is a soft coral shade and I really like it, it's actually a perfect shade for every day.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Maybelline 501 blush
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette (Flesh, Ink)
- Sleek Curacao palette (Blue Hawaiian)
- Sleek Acid palette (purple, pink shades)
- Miyo Iris eyeshadow
- Catrice Vanilla&Charles
- Misslyn Cornflower intense color liner
- Alverde Extreme Black gel eyeliner
- Essence Circus Circus It's Magic glitter eyeliner
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set
- Rimmel Apocalips Celestial
What do you think of this look? Thank you for reading!