Hi, everyone! On Sunday I felt a bit creative and I matched my nails and FOTD. Because it's so hot lately, that I have a feeling, that makeup is melting on me, I wear it very rarely. Sunday was one of those days, when I decided to put makeup on. But let's start with nails first. Do you see this beauty?
I was wearing one coat of NYX Girls Under the Moon over 2 coats of Boujois In the Navy. Under the Moon is really an amazing top coat, it has a lot of little silver and holographic round glitter and few big hexagonal glitter. It applys like a butter, glitter is staying on nails, as you do a stroke with a brush, it's luckily not one of those glittery polishes; where you have to dab a glitter on nails, because it's impossible to apply it with a brush.
On this photo I tried to capture, how holographic glitter looks in the bottle, but trust me, it's more visible and it looks more amazing in person.
The makeup look I did, was very simple and natural. I wanted to add a touch of color with blue glittery liner, which would match my nails.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice camouflage cream in Ivory
- Essence Ballerina Backstage blush souffle in Prima Ballerina
- Manhattan Beige Ballerina palette
- Essence Soul Sista glitter liner
- Catrice Eye brow stylist Date With Ash-ton
- Maybelline Color Whispers Coral Ambition
Do you also like to match your makeup and nails sometimes or you never do that? What do you think about NYX Girls Under the Moon top coat? Thank you for reading!