Hi, girls! It's me again today. I think I'll bomb you with posts in Februar, I planned posts for a whole month few days ago in I have so much to write this month. Challenges, reviews, swatches ... I hope you won't mind, if you'll have to read 2 post a day sometimes.
This morning you saw my manicure I did for OUAT nail art challenge and now I'm posting new makeup look in OUAT series. Although I published manicure for challenge today I though I'll just continue by schedule with my series. I already did one Ruby look and today I have her second and last look for you. This photo was my inspiration.
And this is my look. She wears black liner all around her eyes and I never did that before, so it was challenging for me. And I have to admit, I think it doesn't suits me well, becase it makes my eyes look small. But on Ruby it looks fantastic. On photo you can't see, but she wears a bit pink in crease, so I add it too, but it looks too purpulish on my photos.
Eye makeup from close. I try to add white on my waterline, but my She liner didn't want to cooperate, it's not visible at all. Here you can see, how my eye looks small.
Her cheeks were red and her lips were red, so I applied red blush and red lipstick. Final look was very pretty, although I wouldn't wear it, black liner under my eyes just isn't for me. Without black liner under my eyes I would totally wear this look.
Products I used:
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base- Beauty UK Day&Night
- She Stylezone twin kajal white
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Breaking Dawn Renesmee Red blush
- Look by Bipa Cherry lipliner
- Essence Red-y To Relax
What do you think about my Ruby inspired look? Would you wear something like this? Thank you for reading.