Hi, beauties! Yesterday I should publish another look in my OUAT series, because it was Friday, but I started to watch New Girl and this show is so addictive, that I just couldn't stop watching it. So, I'm showing you my second Evil Queen look today.
My inspiration was her look from episode 21 in first season. I didn't do excatly the same look. Mine doesn't have such a long outer V and I have darker color on my lids. I also didn't use brown blush on my cheeks, because I don't have any, so I used peachy one.
Eye makeup from close. She wears more reddish pink color (I really don't know, how to describe it otherwise) in outer V, so I mixed a purple and red eyeshadow. On her lids she wears bright grey color and then in outer V a bit black. I used dark grey color instead and I also applied a bit black in outer V.
Products I used:
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base- Beauty UK Day&Night
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette
- Sleek Chaos palette
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Asian Sensation blush
- Look by Bipa Orchid lipliner
- Lovie No. 20 lipstick
I think this is my last look in this series. I kinda lost inspiration for this series, specially because I want to focuse more on OUAT challenge. But if you have any request, which character do you want me to do, write me in a comment below and I'll do it for you.
What do you think about my second Evil Queen look? Thank you for reading.