It's Thursday and it's time for Four Elements Challenge. Today's element is air. I was thinking what to do, but then I though that the sky reminds me on this element very much, so I used white and bright blue color.
For nails I did some clouds. First I painted my nails with Essence Fall For Me, a bright blue shade, then I used Essence White Hype and a sponge to gradient white and in the end I used the same polish and a doting tool to draw small clouds. I really like, how this turned out.
For make up I decided to go very simple this time. I used white (in inner corner) and 2 blues shades (one in crease and outer V and one in the middle of the lid) and that's it. I decided to use dark blue liner just because the look is more wearable with it.
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow primer
- Sleek Chaos palette
- Beauty Uk Earth Child palette
- Essence Pigments Little Mermaid
- Essence Summer Flirt
- Essence Over Knight liquid liner
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara
- MaxFactor Face Finity 3in1 foundation Natural 50 (sample)
- Essence Compact Powder in Soft Beige
- Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 concealer
- Catrice Pink Grapefruit Shake blush
- Misslyn Very Berry
And a little posing for the end.
Hope you like it. Also don't forget to check other girls what they did.