Today I have for a fall make up look. I saw in one magazine amazing fall look and I wanted to recreate it. I used similar colors, but I did not recreate it exactly, because there wasn't a list of product and I didn't have the same colors at home, but I did have similar ones. I used black eyeshadow as a liner and I think it looks great.
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao palette (eyeshadows in Tequila Sunrise, Screwdriver, Expresso Martini)
- NYX I Dream Of St. Lucia
- Essence Under A Cherry Tree
- Essence It's Up To You
- Alverde Vanille
- Casuelle Smoky Eyes
- Essence kajal pencil Black
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara
- Essence Tinted Mousturizer Light Skin
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc. Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Catrice Gone With The Wind blush
- Catrice Marlene's Favourite
And here's my whole face. I didn't do brows, because I went out and as I mention before, I don't feel good with colored brows in public. I like this make up a lot, although I used a whole bunch of eyeshadows and I probably wouldn't know to recreate it again. But I think I still can do something similar with less eyeshadows, because I would love to wear it again.
What do you think about this make up? Would you wear it?