Some time ago I decided to join Summer Challenge, created by Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish and Kaki from Glitter Obsession. The challenge actually started yesterday, so I'm one day late with this post, but I didn't have time to do it before. This weekend I spend with my boyfriend in Ljubljana. We decided to take some vacation. I after my exams and he from work. We came home late yesterday and then I was to tired to do my nails, so I decided to start challenge today and then continue it by list.
The first challenge theme were Bees. I already did one bee manicure and I didn't want to repeat myself, so I was thinking for a long time what to do. I had two ideas in my mind. I tried them both and guess what - none of them turned out great. I'm publishing the second manicure, because it looks better. I don't like my bee, without it this manicure would be quite cute.
On my tips I made flowers in different color and on my ring finger one bee. I thought it will look better, if I won't do bees on each nail. The polishes, I used: Catrice Am I Blue Or Green?, Vollare 136, Color Club Youthquace, Essence Via Airmail, Bourjois 25, Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy, Color Club Wild At Heart, Essence Happy and H&M White.
When I was photographing the manicure today, bees were flying around. Like they would know, I have one of their sisters on my nails. ;)
Here is the list of girls, that are participating in this challenge:
- Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
- Kaki from GlitterObsession
- Whimsical Glam
- Jessie from Delight In Nails
- Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
- Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
- Taya from Taya
- Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
- Diana from Nails by Diana
- Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Namira from Namira Rahman
- Chiro from Nail of This Week
- IsaBella at IsaBella's World
- Beautilicious Blogger
- Nikki from Little Green Heart
- Peace Love and Polish