Hi, my dear readers! Today I have for you a guest post by Brenda about summer hairstyles. Here's waht she wrote. Enjoy!
Long Hairstyles for Hot Weather!
Long hair is always classy and signifies health and youth. These days, any girl can achieve their dream of long hair with the use of hair extensions. Hair extensions can be applied at home or in most hair salons and, with proper care, can last a long time. As beautiful as long hair is, it can be hard to appropriately style it in the hot summer months. You don't want to spend extra time straightening it with a flat iron or curling it when you're already hot and sweaty but you do want it to look smooth and effortless. Long-haired ladies, you are in luck! There are tons of ways to show off your lucsious locks.
THE MESSY BUN
The messy bun is one of the easiest looks to pull off and looks great with long hair. Simply follow these steps:
1. Pull your hair (damp or dry) into a mid-to-high ponytail.
2. If needed, use a little hair spray around your crown or temples to tame flyaways.
3. Carefully tease the ponytail until it looks fluffy.
4. Wrap the ponytail around the base a couple times until there's about 2-3 inches left of loose hair.
5. If you want the ends of your messy bun to be spiky, feel free to leave them sticking out. If not, use some bobby pins and pin them underneath in different directions.
6. Spritz some hairspray on the bun to keep it in place, and voila! A cute, casual messy bun that's appropriate for any summer activity.
Whether you're in California or Ohio, follow these steps to for gorgeous waves that look like you've spent all day on the beach.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair, using a high-quality conditioner.
2. Gently towel dry hair, starting from the ends and going up to the roots.
3. Spray a salt and water based beach spray on damp hair and gently scrunch or let air dry.
4. If desired, finish with a little glossing spray or smoothing serum, depending how frizzy your hair tends to get in the heat.
This is an easy classy that's perfect for early mornings.
1. Before bed, shampoo, condition and brush hair.
2. Spray glossing spray over hair.
3. Braid hair into many small braids, taking care to smooth and brush hair between each braid.
4. Wake up and run your fingers through the braids and presto! Effortlessly wavy hair.
This was a Guest Post by Brenda Panin, a web content writer for http://fascinationhair.
com - Fascination Hair online store. In her free time she loves to blog about sport, fashion and home decoration.